- Peter Drucker, Management Theorist
New Practices for a New Business Reality
It’s simple, really. To capture attention and inspire action in today’s environment, business practice design must start with a deeper understanding of people. People-centered practices demonstrate that employees, business allies and customers have a true “stake” in a company’s success. They deliver mutual benefit in equal measure – and without compromise or tradeoff. Because that’s the real formula for sustained success.
Solution Design Methodology
Informed by human science insights, Maritz solution designers artfully apply specialized expertise to create people-centered business practices for client companies. They draw upon a methodology that includes the following steps:
- Understand the client’s business purpose, values and goals.
- Capture stakeholder insights to understand what they view as meaningful and motivating.
- Understand the environment and social context for choice-making.
- Use the people principles as a design lens to activate values such as achievement, collaboration and self-expression.
- Integrate all elements of an initiative into a seamless experience.
- Iterate and refresh the experience based on stakeholder feedback.
The end result is that people experience business initiatives that are uniquely meaningful, memorable and motivating. Better business and better lives.